Micro Chickens

PoppasGrill

Songster
Sep 22, 2023
North Central Florida
These are my micro chickens, look like different breeds, and different personalities .
7BDA3FBA-1322-4346-A09A-ECFA246C8931.jpeg

This is Crowella, she sounds like a crow when she gets excited, and she’s a bit skittish.
2C048C81-FEB4-496D-BCD8-0088DAB4FC0A.jpeg

Here is Ebby, short for Ebeneezer, because of the sideburns . She’s very friendly and will follow us at feeding time , swearing she’s not getting anything to eat.
5CD8A2D6-0163-47E1-8A2C-FCD357727B57.jpeg

May we introduce Jinxy, beautiful girl, kind of standoff-ish, and pretty much keeps to herself.
2F11237B-3FBE-4C31-99E5-7BCBD26351A3.jpeg

Finally there is Sqeak, he’s got a Napoleon’s complex, leaves the other micros alone and goes for the big girls, will bow up to the Brahma Roosters , just to test himself and is the only aggressive rooster we have.
We have been collecting 1-2 fairy eggs a day , even got a round one, smaller than a quarter.
39058F75-8335-4F82-AA82-1EAF03F71F02.jpeg

The olive and white are normal sized eggs , brown is a double yolk, just for size comparison.

These are my micro chickens, look like different breeds, and different personalities .
View attachment 3663711
This is Crowella, she sounds like a crow when she gets excited, and she’s a bit skittish.
View attachment 3663715
Here is Ebby, short for Ebeneezer, because of the sideburns . She’s very friendly and will follow us at feeding time , swearing she’s not getting anything to eat.
View attachment 3663724
May we introduce Jinxy, beautiful girl, kind of standoff-ish, and pretty much keeps to herself.
View attachment 3663726
Finally there is Sqeak, he’s got a Napoleon’s complex, leaves the other micros alone and goes for the big girls, will bow up to the Brahma Roosters , just to test himself and is the only aggressive rooster we have.
We have been collecting 1-2 fairy eggs a day , even got a round one, smaller than a quarter.
View attachment 3663734
The olive and white are normal sized eggs , brown is a double yolk, just for size comparison.

They're beautiful!

View attachment 3663711
View attachment 3663715
View attachment 3663724
View attachment 3663726
View attachment 3663734
They're so adorable! :love

(Envious sigh) If I were going to have bantams, I would have Sebrights. They are SO pretty and majestic looking. I have resisted only because we have hawks that migrate through here and our flock free-ranges part of the day. And even when they are in their run, it is so big that they would be at risk even there. I guess I need some LF GLWyandottes, they are about the closest in appearance. Beautiful birds you have!

Back
Top Bottom