Midwest Weather Report

joebryant

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 28, 2008
SW of Greenwood, INDIANA
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I'm convinced by/with irrefutable evidence that it's never going to rain again, and we're all going to die.

BTW, I've stopped all work on the ark; my calculations last month about the rain's never stopping had a flaw.

Quote:
it's been threatening to downpour since last wednesday and all it's done is spit at us a little bit. Things are pretty dry up here also Joe.

If you'd like to list that partially built ark here in the BST section, some of us in NE TN and SW VA would bid
wink.png

Quote:
it's been threatening to downpour since last wednesday and all it's done is spit at us a little bit. Things are pretty dry up here also Joe.

Boyd, with day after day of 90 degrees my garden soil is so hard that I can't till it. Anne bought some chrysanthemums and I cannot dig deep enough in the flower garden to plant them. Same thing is happening to some friends and their garden/yard. What's strange is, I have really good, friable garden soil. This is the hottest summer that I can remember.

Welllllll, nobody can say that I didn't warn them. I just learned (seriously) that August, 2010, had the least rainfall ever in recorded history.

Take heart, folks, with my being part Cherokee I have certain inate skills that only Indians have for such emergencies... If 1,000 of you send $100 immediately, I will do a buck-naked rain dance out in my field. That can't help but bring a storm with thunder and lightening from Heaven. Be sure to send cash.

Would you fly to AZ to do the dance?

We haven't had rain in weeks.

It hit 112 yesterday. (Tied a record)... Should hit 109 today.

I still have to turn on the AC in the coop from about 2PM to 5PM to keep the little darlings alive.

Quote:
I could never turn down a request for help. Merely send me a first-class, round-trip airline ticket; arrange prepaid hotel/motel reservations for four; provide three young squaw assistants (good dancers of course), and I'll be there tomorrow whooping and ahollerin'.

Back
Top Bottom