Milky white poo

Anastatia_S

Songster
Apr 22, 2021
I have just found this poo in the run, never seen one like this before. I’m not sure which chicken did it and none of them are showing any signs of illness from what I can tell. They’ve been eating and drinking fine. Does anyone know what could have caused the poo to look like this? Could they be sick and just not showing symptoms yet?

Attachments

• 091DFC82-6D56-48FE-BE72-0E49B2D289DA.jpeg
    091DFC82-6D56-48FE-BE72-0E49B2D289DA.jpeg
    846.7 KB · Views: 6
I can't really tell or say for sure but...

I have one chicken who is such a good egg layer that once or twice a week she'll actually try to lay two eggs. I have seen some of her poop look similiar to this after she lays a very soft shelled egg that tends to break inside her. She has always been fine and cleared everything out on her own.

Again not sure...

I can't really tell or say for sure but...

I have one chicken who is such a good egg layer that once or twice a week she'll actually try to lay two eggs. I have seen some of her poop look similiar to this after she lays a very soft shelled egg that tends to break inside her. She has always been fine and cleared everything out on her own.

Again not sure...
Thank you, only one out of my three pullets have started laying so maybe it was from her, although I haven’t noticed any soft eggs. Her laying schedule is a bit sporadic, but she has only been laying for a few weeks so I’m hoping with time she gets into a better routine as some weeks she has only layed as little as 2 eggs and others almost everyday

Back
Top Bottom