Mille Fleur Leghorn Thread PIC HEAVY

I see your in eastern Oklahoma. I'm in western Arkansas. Did you get the eggs shipped or did you find some locally? I would really be interested in finding some locally.
I did find them local. Actually in Arkansas at a place close to Fort Smith, Sugarloaf Mountain. The guy would probably give you some eggs if your interested in breeding them. I'm going back over to help repair some coops the next Saturday that the weather permits. email me and I will give you more details. [email protected]

Made some very hard decisions this morning....

I'm going to get out of the chicken "business". A few other reasons, but mainly my health. I just can't do the things I like to do anymore it seems. Of course I'll still have chickens in the backyard, but the breeding is going to have to be put on the back burner. I will be selling everything...

incubators, coops, birds etc. Birds will be auctioned or sold privately, everything else... I'll probably put a craigslist ad together.
I understand the reasons. You will be missed in the breeding world. <3

I will be selling everything...

I'm posting here in hopes that I can find a few breeders that would like to continue my work with the Mille Fleur Leghorns. I have a very large flock of F5 growouts that are about 6-7 months now. I've been working with them for over 4 years now it's been so rewarding. I would hate to see all my hard work not amount to anything.

They are unlike most leghorns in that the hens are so sweet and curious, they will squat for you and I've even had a few go broody on me! (We believe it's the speckled sussex used in the very beginning of the breed makeup.

I have 6-7 roos and 11-13 hens. If you are interested and a dedicated breeder please PM me directly as they will not be going to auction.

I will be selling everything...

I'm posting here in hopes that I can find a few breeders that would like to continue my work with the Mille Fleur Leghorns. I have a very large flock of F5 growouts that are about 6-7 months now. I've been working with them for over 4 years now it's been so rewarding. I would hate to see all my hard work not amount to anything.

They are unlike most leghorns in that the hens are so sweet and curious, they will squat for you and I've even had a few go broody on me! (We believe it's the speckled sussex used in the very beginning of the breed makeup.

I have 6-7 roos and 11-13 hens. If you are interested and a dedicated breeder please PM me directly as they will not be going to auction.

Cheryl I would take a trio if you want now that I am moving. I have to build my runs and coops. I can put my 2 partridge penedesenca in with them that are showing the same pattern. Then I can work on that project at the same time.
Jason

Cheryl I would take a trio if you want now that I am moving. I have to build my runs and coops. I can put my 2 partridge penedesenca in with them that are showing the same pattern. Then I can work on that project at the same time.
Jason
I would like a trio also. I'm sending you a pm now.

Back
Top Bottom