Minecraft Heros

Do you Play Minecraft

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Okay so I'm leaving for the US very soon so I'm gonna, in my courtesy, answer the messages I have missed :oops:

Yes, scientists are right a lot of the time. But I am going to remind you that they also said that "Science can't prove anything"

The only two things science can prove are thermodynamics and that all things die

It really could

There's one thing I forgot to mention to you, I was schooled in a Catholic School so most things like Reincarnation and Evolution have never made sense to me. I've done long studies on them and have always come up with a way to prove them wrong.

Like some examples would be:

"If you were reincarnated as a person, can you please tell me what you were before?"
I ask this question because Reincarnationists believe they will come back as something else, which means they believe they follow the soul that left the body of the thing they were before.

"If mankind evolved from monkeys, why can't we find the missing link anywhere?"
I ask this question because if monkeys evolved into people, we should be able to find an animal on earth that looks like a person and monkey 'hybrid' because the evolution couldn't have all happened and ended at the exact same times.

"If Reincarnation were true, who runs the soul recycling 'factory'? Who tells the souls which animal to spawn into?"
Some say mother nature... Is there proof of mother nature?

"If the world were billions of years old and had several periods were it was destroyed completely like in the Ice Age and the such, why are their still dinosaurs in the Kongo Jungles that were supposed to have died off in these catastrophes?"
Probably we all don't believe these dinos are true. Okay, yes that makes total sense why people don't believe these stories. But there are so many of them and proofs of modern scientists actually modifying old photographs to make them look like they were fakes.

Who would waste there time modifying old photographs if they weren't even real to begin with?

You know Cy, I'm only ignoring you because you are one of the nicest people I've met and I don't want to insult you any more. With my religion, I am supposed to stand up for it no matter if the opposition were my own mother
There are so many things I could say here that I won't
All I will say is that you are not insulting me and the only harm comes from my hurt feelings when you ignore me :(

There are so many things I could say here that I won't
All I will say is that you are not insulting me and the only harm comes from my hurt feelings when you ignore me :(
You can go ahead and answer them if you want to, after all, at this point I don't really care I just want to know why you think the way you do. You come across to me as someone really smart, and I am wondering why you believe these things

I ignored some of these posts also cause I don't have the slightest clue how to respond kindly to an insult...you have to agree that is pretty difficult

You can go ahead and answer them if you want to, after all, at this point I don't really care I just want to know why you think the way you do. You come across to me as someone really smart, and I am wondering why you believe these things

I ignored some of these posts also cause I don't have the slightest clue how to respond kindly to an insult...you have to agree that is pretty difficult
I'm sorry.

Pick up a PM with me and then I might talk.
I just want you to know that the thing that hurts me the absolute most is when people walk away from me without a word.

I'm sorry.

Pick up a PM with me and then I might talk.
I just want you to know that the thing that hurts me the absolute most is when people walk away from me without a word.
I may

I walked away without a word because that was the best thing to do. If I had stayed we would have insulted each other so much it wouldn't have been even funny. Understand?

Also I saw all this talk about religion and Ima just avoid that despite wanting to get into the debate so badly O-o

Ive argued with my best friend for the past couple of days about religion, (Me being a devout catholic and him being a protestant) and I dont really want to get my butt handed to me.
I will say though that he said I put up one hell of a fight about religion :p
some people just cant agree though, and I respect everyone's opinions on the matter

Now who wants to play on Hypixel later today?

Back
Top Bottom