Minecraft Heros

Do you Play Minecraft

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
pretty hard holding a laugh or two. he's such a scaredy roo. he ignores people just cause he is scared of everyone who gets upset with him :gig

neat mix. i think i perfectly forgot what i am lol
Well, could you tell him to stop ignoring me? I just want to talk to him again :oops: I forgive him.
It is a neat mix. Great for federal forms too, thanks to the Native American. :p

Well, could you tell him to stop ignoring me? I just want to talk to him again :oops: I forgive him.
It is a neat mix. Great for federal forms too, thanks to the Native American. :p
i could. he's easy to talk with

that native american is probably your saving grace in federal affairs i'd have to agree :highfive:
My kids play Minecraft sometime's and I have tried it, not for me.
Right now, Fortnite is where it's at.. I sneak a turn on the game when I can. It's fun.
Fortnite is the best. but i personally prefer the raw java script in minecraft. easy to add custom stuff directly into the build

i could. he's easy to talk with

that native american is probably your saving grace in federal affairs i'd have to agree :highfive:

Fortnite is the best. but i personally prefer the raw java script in minecraft. easy to add custom stuff directly into the build
Thank you :)

*doesn't understand Fortnight*

My forum hero's have fought a good fight. Who won? how it started? It will remain a mystery to me...

Along my journey of reading though my thread I came across a stretch of chicken scratch/Japanese...what did this message say?
That message is written in a creole asian language with strong Japanese influence.
I intentionally did not translate it to English.

Back
Top Bottom