Minecraft Heros

Do you Play Minecraft

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
I am now gonna laugh all night. After I translated it myself, I took it to google to test the stupid engine and it ran me several hilarious results. Hehe :lau

You can buy cheesy fish cheesy and be afraid of myself.

Boniface's hunting Annette, and you expected wisdom from Yahoo in Huawei and Science and Technology

I am now gonna laugh all night. After I translated it myself, I took it to google to test the stupid engine and it ran me several hilarious results. Hehe :lau

You can buy cheesy fish cheesy and be afraid of myself.

Boniface's hunting Annette, and you expected wisdom from Yahoo in Huawei and Science and Technology
:lau
I applaud you for the translation. Are you native to the Japanese language?

Okay so I'm leaving for the US very soon so I'm gonna, in my courtesy, answer the messages I have missed :oops:
Welcome to climate change.
A real problem that cannot be denied.
The scientists are right.
:caf
Yes, scientists are right a lot of the time. But I am going to remind you that they also said that "Science can't prove anything"

The only two things science can prove are thermodynamics and that all things die
Oh boo hoo.
This planet could use a strong reminder that we are not indestructible.

I like the way you speak. :goodpost:
It really could
Darn right you need to.
I disagree completely. びニへさのフ慰ト ぃアネこーよ隠゚畝臆 佳応ほヮ真ィ姻ウニよわ 案ラヂ俺 ア安 映桜淫さカ線芋艶ま卸゚そ慰因さ ク乙陰科ま 沿ヱ代
Enjoy your rapture.
There's one thing I forgot to mention to you, I was schooled in a Catholic School so most things like Reincarnation and Evolution have never made sense to me. I've done long studies on them and have always come up with a way to prove them wrong.

Like some examples would be:

"If you were reincarnated as a person, can you please tell me what you were before?"
I ask this question because Reincarnationists believe they will come back as something else, which means they believe they follow the soul that left the body of the thing they were before.

"If mankind evolved from monkeys, why can't we find the missing link anywhere?"
I ask this question because if monkeys evolved into people, we should be able to find an animal on earth that looks like a person and monkey 'hybrid' because the evolution couldn't have all happened and ended at the exact same times.

"If Reincarnation were true, who runs the soul recycling 'factory'? Who tells the souls which animal to spawn into?"
Some say mother nature... Is there proof of mother nature?

"If the world were billions of years old and had several periods were it was destroyed completely like in the Ice Age and the such, why are their still dinosaurs in the Kongo Jungles that were supposed to have died off in these catastrophes?"
Probably we all don't believe these dinos are true. Okay, yes that makes total sense why people don't believe these stories. But there are so many of them and proofs of modern scientists actually modifying old photographs to make them look like they were fakes.

Who would waste there time modifying old photographs if they weren't even real to begin with?

You know Cy, I'm only ignoring you because you are one of the nicest people I've met and I don't want to insult you any more. With my religion, I am supposed to stand up for it no matter if the opposition were my own mother

Back
Top Bottom