Minecraft Heros

Do you Play Minecraft

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
i hear. i guess i'll have to find out when it happens :confused:

well i lost my barred rock flock last night so i'm down to square one here :rolleyes:
Yup. It's all however you like it done right :p. I've been too bossy on this forum so I just gotta calm down some and let people converse among themselves. If they believe something that is off the hook to me, they can believe it and find out later, agree?

About the rocks, I'll send you a couple more birds this week when I go to the tournament near your area
Oh well right?
I am on my way to buy Mario Galaxy 3 :bun
I just ordered a Wii U this morning :plbb

Yup. It's all however you like it done right :p. I've been too bossy on this forum so I just gotta calm down some and let people converse among themselves. If they believe something that is off the hook to me, they can believe it and find out later, agree?

About the rocks, I'll send you a couple more birds this week when I go to the tournament near your area
You're sorta scaring me again :lau. i often wonder if you are actually right about the stuff you say :oops:

thank you kindly

Darn right you need to.
I disagree completely. びニへさのフ慰ト ぃアネこーよ隠゚畝臆 佳応ほヮ真ィ姻ウニよわ 案ラヂ俺 ア安 映桜淫さカ線芋艶ま卸゚そ慰因さ ク乙陰科ま 沿ヱ代
Enjoy your rapture.

Did i miss something :confused:

by the way, what language is this?
Long story, really. You can ask Josh yourself about what I disagree vehemently with. If he tells you, you may better sense my immense anger and frustration over the topic.

It is a Creole asian tongue; a landrace mixture of different components of various asian languages.

Long story, really. You can ask Josh yourself about what I disagree vehemently with. If he tells you, you may better sense my immense anger and frustration over the topic.

It is a Creole asian tongue; a landrace mixture of different components of various asian languages.
Oh, I see now. the religion stuff. yea we always bicker with each other about that stuff. we angrily yell at each other and then laugh when we get in disputes about it. just that extra part of life that will always bring up arguments i guess.

a tip is to just not take him seriously. he is always typing with a smile on his face regardless how rude he sounds lol

The language is awesomeness by the way. you native to it?

Oh, I see now. the religion stuff. yea we always bicker with each other about that stuff. we angrily yell at each other and then laugh when we get in disputes about it. just that extra part of life that will always bring up arguments i guess.

a tip is to just not take him seriously. he is always typing with a smile on his face regardless how rude he sounds lol

The language is awesomeness by the way. you native to it?
I know. I actually really want to talk to him again and have even reached out and apologized. But I think he blocked me so :idunno he probably doesn't even know I tried. I feel pretty bad about it.

I'm actually not native to it. I'm self taught. I'm Korean/Native American/German but don't speak a lick of Korean and neither does my mom. Only my grandma.
I can write in the Creole better than speak it. I can speak and write very well in German but my reading is lacking.
So I am essentially tri-lingual with limitations.

I know. I actually really want to talk to him again and have even reached out and apologized. But I think he blocked me so :idunno he probably doesn't even know I tried. I feel pretty bad about it.

I'm actually not native to it. I'm self taught. I'm Korean/Native American/German but don't speak a lick of Korean and neither does my mom. Only my grandma.
I can write in the Creole better than speak it. I can speak and write very well in German but my reading is lacking.
So I am essentially tri-lingual with limitations.
pretty hard holding a laugh or two. he's such a scaredy roo. he ignores people just cause he is scared of everyone who gets upset with him :gig

neat mix. i think i perfectly forgot what i am lol

Back
Top Bottom