Minkenry

I’m very excited… I have got in contact with Joseph Carter(the starter of Minkenry. I’m excited because I may be able to get a mink kit through him. I haven’t actually spoke to him yet through text but we’ve talked on YouTube(he has a channel) and i asked him about obtaining a kit and he gave me his #. I’m still thinking of how to word my message and stuff. This is my first big definite step(other than the trap, but that isn’t definite) towards getting a mink.

What was the name of the farm?
No idea. It is long gone, and the sheds that existed there were torn down. It's at my grandparent's place. You couldn't have gotten mink for breeding anyways, because they must have had this virus that got passed to their children. Healthy mink with good pelts, but something chronic. Or at least that's what I gathered. Maybe they didn't have it, but the neighbors who had mink didn't buy theirs for fear of contamination. Maybe it was just good husbandry in not mixing well, coats of mink. It's like this but in mink. http://www.thepoultrysite.com/disea...tion-mg-chronic-respiratory-disease-chickens/ but maybe not respiratory based.

Back
Top Bottom