Minnesota!

Rhetts, I know, right? I just spent days trying to get caught up and I only missed 3 or 4 days, terrible! love it though! Hope all your hatchings start to go better. Minniechickmama, so sorry things are not going well in the hatching department. Hopefully you can figure out what is going on.

Happy weekend everyone!
ya.gif

Ralphie-how much do you think your diamond encrusted creamette is worth now?
[/quote]

Do worry about the total cost, i can sell you the baby on 72 easy payments plus a small shipping and handling fee.

Ralphie-how much do you think your diamond encrusted creamette is worth now?

Do worry about the total cost, i can sell you the baby on 72 easy payments plus a small shipping and handling fee.[/QUOTE]

HMMM should I get a new car or ralphie's priceless wonder?
Sorry kids! LOL
How are the other turkey eggs doing? Any more progress?

Here are the two turkeys hatched on Wednesday. I had to remove them from the hatcher as they were causing trouble with the newborns.

Turkey poults are so STOOOOPID! It took ten minutes to get one to drink.

The one below looks like he is counting his toes..

Oh my, Ralphie. I have to agree. This is our first time having poults. They are stupid and clumsy. They keep flipping over on their back, can't get up again, and then just give up. I'm afraid to leave them alone. They will surely kill themselves! They sure do seem friendly, though :)

Last edited:
Ty Holms..

Here are the creamette twins. Rhett sell your first born and you could own these!

I think I have one of each sex, BUT I really do not know and the pictures lack quality, they are taken looking into the incubator.

Back
Top Bottom