Minnesota!

Nice pictures.

The yellow feathers are different, thy remind me of Jesse the body in his wrestling days.

My CX's are following me everywhere now. They are so sweet. My favorite birds. It is such a shame they need to go to freezer camp. I wish I could keep them all. I am starting to dread camp day already.
Thanks. She thinks she's really something. Just like Jessie.

It must be hard to raise chickens for food. I would still love to try.

I thought I would see what you guys think of one of my EEs. She has the puffy cheeks like crazy.
She also hs feathers that spin around her neck and it looks a lot like a boa.
Now is the feathers around the neck common?
That is one of the most colorful chickens I have seen.
I know some fly-fishermen that would almost kill to get their hands on feathers like that.

I love my Rhode Islands but a bird like makes me want to have more color in the flock.

That is one of the most colorful chickens I have seen.
I know some fly-fishermen that would almost kill to get their hands on feathers like that.

I love my Rhode Islands but a bird like makes me want to have more color in the flock.

Fly fisherman are like that.

I had a young friend that came over to do some shooting, when I still had Ole. He asked about Ole, I told him I was going to be getting rid of him because of his serial rapist tendencies and I was rooster heavy. The guy asked "how much would you sell him for?"

I asked "why?"

He them revealed he was a fly fisherman and made his own flies and he would love to have his feathers. I, of course, refused and told him I could not do that to him.

I am afraid to have him come around here now that I have Creamettes, he could steal one!

She is Beautiful...I want one...

And with that simply statement, it begins. Soon you will be looking for 2 acres in the country so you can have 20 chickens.... then shortly after that 10 acres so you can have 100 chickens and a few turkeys....

You are hooked! You need to get to treatment soon, or you will be just like us, addicted and unable to break it.

And with that simply statement, it begins.  Soon you will be looking for 2 acres in the country so you can have 20 chickens.... then shortly after that 10 acres so you can have 100 chickens and a few turkeys....

You are hooked!   You need to get to treatment soon, or you will be just like us, addicted and unable to break it.
I have 10 acres and had 105 birds att peak this year and trust me.... There is room for MANY more :)

I have 10 acres and had 105 birds att peak this year and trust me.... There is room for MANY more
smile.png

I remember back when I knew how many birds I had.......

KlopKlop do you find all your birds want to be right in the yard next to the house too?

I have way more land than you, I have 13 acres. The birds all stay near the buildings and refuse to go into the pasture/field.

Back
Top Bottom