Minnesota!

Has anyone here from MN ordered from Murray? Were getting our chicks in May and I'm just wondering how everything went for you guys

Yes, I ordered from Murray in March. I am very impressed. I received 27 birds (25 pullets and 2 cockerels). All were alive and thriving. I also got a good variety of colors. My free, rare breed is a Blue Andalusian rooster. The shipping was faster than I expected. I ordered the chick vitamin supplement stuff. Everyone is still doing well. I would definitely order a second time. Maybe next year.

I just received my order from Purely Poultry today. My sister wanted 6 black Sumatra bantams so to fill out her order (minimum of 15) I ordered some OEGBs. Now 15 minus 6 should be 9 but you all know chicken math........ I ordered 20!!
love.gif
As I said they arrived today and in the box was 7 black sumatras (1 died) and 25 OEGBs which are all doing great.
celebrate.gif
So much for MY chicken math, the hatcheries are just as bad.
lol.png
I knew they usually sent a few extra but 26 chicks ordered and recieved 32, that's awesome!!! Thanks, PP

Here they all are!! (I'm going to need a bigger box.)

So cute!!!! Gosh I just love those baby chicks!!

And thanks for the feedback on Murray! I'm so excited to get my chicks too! I hope all goes well. And blue andalusion mystery chick would be SO cool. Those birds are so pretty. I didn't even think to order any, maybe they'll send me one! :D

There is a lot of people in the North Metro! Holly Moley! I am located Just North of North Branch in Harris,mn . Thought I would share some pictures of my silkies and my Black Copper Marans with silkies :)

Back
Top Bottom