Missing!!! 7 year old child-North Florida

Quote:
Thanks Redhen, I just couldn't put it into words right.

Anger and rage are healing forces of their own. All people are different. Some put it behind them. Some use it to strengthen them. Some use it to drive them.

If you think that failure to forgive or to 'be at peace' with it mean the attacker wins, it's not the attacker making someone still a victim. It's you.

Quote:
Thanks Redhen, I just couldn't put it into words right.

Anger and rage are healing forces of their own. All people are different. Some put it behind them. Some use it to strengthen them. Some use it to drive them.

If you think that failure to forgive or to 'be at peace' with it mean the attacker wins, it's not the attacker making someone still a victim. It's you.

I'm not going to argue with you. As you said, all people are different. And so they heal differently. To each their own.. As its a very personal thing..
I just know how some of these people think..

Quote:

I'm not going to argue with you. As you said, all people are different. And so they heal differently. To each their own.. As its a very personal thing..

I agree........... Everyone is different and has different ways of coping.

Quote:
The response:

Donna - thank you for the message you sent last week. The situation with the little girl in Florida is just awful.

I think you are right to focus on our sentencing laws. In 2005 and 2006 the Washington legislature passed a collection of laws targeted at sex offenders that strengthened sentencing and community notification. This means that the sentencing for pedophiles in this state is now much stricter than it was - but that doesn't cover the pedophiles who served their time prior to the changes and are now back in our communities. Every time something horrific happens, we take another look at our laws, so your questions are really timely.

I'm copying my legislative assistant in Olympia, Sarah Miller, on this message. We'll get some information to you on the specifics of our state's laws, and some names of organizations that have been effective advocates.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write. I apologize for not getting back to you more quickly.

Sincerely,
Christine Rolfes

Quote:

pop.gif

i am fascinated how there can be such a difference of opinion.

not commenting.. just observing

Last edited:
Abby's mom :

Quote:

pop.gif

i am fascinated how there can be such a difference of opinion.

not commenting.. just observing​

Different humans have different personalities, emotions and backgrounds. So, the healing process is different for everyone.

Quote:
MANDATORY LIFE SENTENCE!!! NO PAROLL~ I rather have drug dealers walk than predators!!
Well actually would like neither but you know what i am saying!

Too many states do not have the death penalty or if they do have it, they don't use it. We've lost our spine. There's NO reason on God's green earth to let a child rapist or child murderer or child abductor live. I can't think of one. I don't want to pay to have them housed, fed, educated, medically treated, legally represented, etc, etc, etc. I don't want them to EVER get out. How do you guarantee they never, ever get out again? There's only one way.

Here in Ohio , Death Penalty on hold...

Because this SOB was stuck 18 time with a needle trying to kill him. He killed a 14 year old girl after raping her.
somad.gif
somad.gif
Heck I say shoot him. Or turn him over to parents , sure he didnt care how much he hurt this little girl, We worry to much about hurting these sicko when trying to put them to death!!!!

Quote:
The response:

Donna - thank you for the message you sent last week. The situation with the little girl in Florida is just awful.

I think you are right to focus on our sentencing laws. In 2005 and 2006 the Washington legislature passed a collection of laws targeted at sex offenders that strengthened sentencing and community notification. This means that the sentencing for pedophiles in this state is now much stricter than it was - but that doesn't cover the pedophiles who served their time prior to the changes and are now back in our communities. Every time something horrific happens, we take another look at our laws, so your questions are really timely.

I'm copying my legislative assistant in Olympia, Sarah Miller, on this message. We'll get some information to you on the specifics of our state's laws, and some names of organizations that have been effective advocates.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write. I apologize for not getting back to you more quickly.

Sincerely,
Christine Rolfes

Nice! She seems like a decent person! I hope they can make some changes... Good job writing her!..
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom