Missing!!! 7 year old child-North Florida

Dear God please bring this child home safely!!!! Prayers and thoughts with family and friends.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

I was in tears over that mother this morning on the Today show. That is a good idea about a professional talking to those kids . . .its amazing what we see and don't realize what we are looking at.

This is every parent's nightmare. I lost my oldest daughter one time shopping with my cousin, and it was a minute but the absolute terror I felt was nothing like I had ever felt before. . .I cannot even begin to imagine what those parents and the kids are going through.

Quote:
94 sex offenders in a 5 mile radius... She was walking home from school. So within a 5 mile radius of an elementary school there are 94 sex offenders that they would question about a missing child?

I cannot count how many times I have been furious that pedophiles are able to get out of jail after serving a pittance of a sentence while there are non-violent offenders that are serving life. It is time for for Americans to lobby their state legislature to change the sentencing laws for these types of criminals. If we don't take action on the behalf of our children, I don't think we really have a right to be angry at anyone but ourselves.

With that said. How would someone go about starting a campaign like that?

Quote:
There is no rehabilitation for someone who perpetrates crimes against children. Personally, I'd love to go back to public executions. Shucks, I'd even televise it and offer it free on the cable channels.

Lethal injection? Nope, too easy, electric chair? Waste of electricity but may fit the public style.... Firing squad? I think it's too quick... Hanging? Hm.....

Back
Top Bottom