Missing!!! 7 year old child-North Florida

Well, she is one of many children snatched up here in Florida! It breaks my heart and is one of the reasons my kids don't walk home! I know not everyone can do that. I almost feel like there needs to be a walk-pool. Where mothers help walk children no matter who's they are. Just bunch them up and walk along!

I keep my door open in the morning and watch the kids walk by! They know on my street someone is watching out for them. I am 4 houses up from the school.

Matter of fact, the other day i heard" HELP me, Please help" OMG, the panic and adrenaline rushed through my body! Jumped up and ran out the door with a bat. I was yelling, HELLO are you there! Screamed for my husband and was freaking out. WELL, he laughed his butt off cause it was Simba yelling for help on the Lion King tape my son forgot to turn off!
th.gif
My belly hurt so bad and i amost vomitted

My prayers go out to her and her family and may she be returned UNHARMED!

Last edited:
I heard the mother say they weren't on the "bus route" and those kids had to walk a mile. I would be crazy to let my little kids walk a mile with that many offenders around. The mother walkalong idea is a good one; and would be easy to implement if you had mothers or elderly good health people willing to take a turn.

Has there been any updates? I am at the office and the boss has this radio station on of oldies which is nice, but news is far and few between.

Guess I could check on the internet, I am on there after all . . .duh!

Quote:
No compromise, no sympathy, no second chance. No way.

How can we make that happen?

MANDATORY LIFE SENTENCE!!! NO PAROLL~ I rather have drug dealers walk than predators!!
Well actually would like neither but you know what i am saying!

Quote:
No compromise, no sympathy, no second chance. No way.

How can we make that happen?

I don't know, but I'll bet people in law enforcement do know.
They know the logistics.

If the commoners (us) would quit being namby-pamby and soft and start DEMANDING these people be, well, eradicated, then they would have to do something.

It's amazing to me how many people believe in prisoner's rights or trying to rehabilitate child rapists, but they don't bat an eye at ..... I'll stop so the thread doesn't go off-topic or get closed....

Back
Top Bottom