MISSING HORSE!!! Near Columbiaville MI

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by poultrycrazy, Nov 28, 2011.

1. poultrycrazy

poultrycrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    :)
    The horse is not mine but they have lost there horse for about a month now and they think someone stole it. I am helping spread the word because i know how much that can hurt.

Here is the website
    http://findspinner.com/

If you live in michigan please spread the word, I know i would appreciate the help if it was my horse

2. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    I'll keep my eye out and spread the word.

3. NovaAman

NovaAman Overrun With Chickens

That is so messed up! I hope they find the horse and seriously kick that womans backside!

4. poultrycrazy

poultrycrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    :)
    I dont understand people sometimes. Why would you juust take the horse??? [​IMG]

5. duckluck

duckluck Dulcimyrh Ducks

Oct 22, 2009
    Illinois
    Quote:Probably because so many people here in the midwest are turning loose unwanted horses and leaving them to fend for themselves; it has become a big problem. This person who took the horse may feel she is doing the right thing, or they may feel that if the horse had gotten loose to begin with, that it was not being properly cared for/contained. (Of course they could also have just decided that it was a good looking horse and they wanted it no matter what, that's happened here too. Some get found and some don't.)

Let us hope that no matter what the case, they have the horse's best interest in mind and aren't going to use it for nefarious purposes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by