Mites or molting?

Out local Agway recommended Hearty Hen - so we're going to give that a go. When your hens refused to eat, did they finally start given no other options?
Yes I'm a firm believer that my chickens and dogs will eventually eat what's provided for them when they get hungry enough. Hey; I've eaten things I wouldn't necessarily choose to, given my lack of options and being hungry!

@MPio13
thank you for the video.. i was surprised to actually see the mites or lice moving around.. it was helpful.. what a patient girl sitting still for all that too.. and if i may ask, what poultry dust did you buy/use? i keep things on hand, like a permethrin spray that needs to be diluted.. would like to find a good dust tho, incase..

@MPio13
thank you for the video.. i was surprised to actually see the mites or lice moving around.. it was helpful.. what a patient girl sitting still for all that too.. and if i may ask, what poultry dust did you buy/use? i keep things on hand, like a permethrin spray that needs to be diluted.. would like to find a good dust tho, incase..

It was Y-TEX Garden and Poultry dust from tractor supply
Screenshot_20171020-122744.png
Screenshot_20171020-122744.png

Back
Top Bottom