MJ's Challenge ~ The Voyage Out

Pics
You may be right. I thought U/non-U was also word choice but I may be wrong. I wasn’t really meaning it was literally U/non-U, just the same concept of classifying and pin-pointing people’s class by their behavior.
I guess I found the knife and fork bit amusing.
Oh I see! I think that's right. Interesting that it's an internal monologue in this case.

Oh sorry. I would be very happy to chat chapter a week but someone will have to remind me what chapter we are on.
I think I may be behind the rest of you but I can catch up this weekend.
Where are we all?
I was just poking fun at myself for being a stickler! I'm sure we gave up the chapter per week format a few posts back.

Interesting the Dalliways were not aboard for long.

I was just poking fun at myself for being a stickler! I'm sure we gave up the chapter per week format a few posts back.

Interesting the Dalliways were not aboard for long.
No I think you are right. It is better for a discussion if we are all at the same place. Someone tell me which chapter we are on. I might still read at my own pace but I would like to have a common discussion.

🚢

Hi everyone :frow I'm reading chapter 7 today.

Just wanting to throw a playful thought out. I think VW is writing a painting. What do you think? Different sections of her canvas hold different characters. The frame or border is the Euphrosyne.
That won't hold good once they leave the Euphrosyne. Be a different painting all together.
:( Sorry, MJ ~ I've lost track of which chapter I'm up to. I will re~read 7 if that's what we're up to. Thanks for that.

That won't hold good once they leave the Euphrosyne. Be a different painting all together.
:( Sorry, MJ ~ I've lost track of which chapter I'm up to. I will re~read 7 if that's what we're up to. Thanks for that.
On the very next page that's exactly what happened!

🚢

Hi everyone :frow I'm reading chapter 7 today.

Just wanting to throw a playful thought out. I think VW is writing a painting. What do you think? Different sections of her canvas hold different characters. The frame or border is the Euphrosyne.
So this week it's Chapter 7?
MJ, if you could post which Chapter we will be reading over the weekend on Friday night/Saturday morning that would be a big help for me. 😺

Back
Top Bottom