MJ's little flock

Grammy60

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Jul 2, 2019
Smith County TN
So endearing 🤗

I'll have to try and find a picture of her. I'm trying to remember why we got them as they were not on our list of birds to have. I want to get more once I'm better and able to go out and care for them.

Wonderful memory. 🥰

She was a really sweet girl to me, I have a friend that moved her from California and she raises Marans. She already told me just let her know when I'm ready 😊.

MaryJanet

My chickens' vet is brilliant.
Premium Feather Member
Dec 24, 2018
Adelaide, South Australia
My Coop
My Coop
I'll have to try and find a picture of her. I'm trying to remember why we got them as they were not on our list of birds to have. I want to get more once I'm better and able to go out and care for them.

She was a really sweet girl to me, I have a friend that moved her from California and she raises Marans. She already told me just let her know when I'm ready 😊.
What a great friend!

MaryJanet

My chickens' vet is brilliant.
Premium Feather Member
Dec 24, 2018
Adelaide, South Australia
My Coop
My Coop
Pegsy is doing quite well these days.

Unfortunately things have been rather treat-centric lately, with no chicken enclosure in place, although Peggy only has one small peanut a day and i use lettuce when my shepherding fails to move her to wherever she needs to be. Most days I've seen her eat pellets with liver supplements in a mash too.

She has a checkup in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping for a good report :fl

IMG20210127094301.jpg

RoyalChick

Crossing the Road
Nov 3, 2019
Northern New Jersey
My Coop
My Coop

That sounds like a great idea!

Top Bottom