MJ's little flock

So endearing 🤗

I'll have to try and find a picture of her. I'm trying to remember why we got them as they were not on our list of birds to have. I want to get more once I'm better and able to go out and care for them.

Wonderful memory. 🥰

She was a really sweet girl to me, I have a friend that moved her from California and she raises Marans. She already told me just let her know when I'm ready 😊.

I'll have to try and find a picture of her. I'm trying to remember why we got them as they were not on our list of birds to have. I want to get more once I'm better and able to go out and care for them.

She was a really sweet girl to me, I have a friend that moved her from California and she raises Marans. She already told me just let her know when I'm ready 😊.
What a great friend!

Pegsy is doing quite well these days.

Unfortunately things have been rather treat-centric lately, with no chicken enclosure in place, although Peggy only has one small peanut a day and i use lettuce when my shepherding fails to move her to wherever she needs to be. Most days I've seen her eat pellets with liver supplements in a mash too.

She has a checkup in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping for a good report :fl

IMG20210127094301.jpg

That sounds like a great idea!

Back
Top Bottom