MJ's little flock

Daisy is mainly white with a few black feathers, she is very timid, slow and like the old lady of the group, I call her Mrs plod, the plymouth rock, Blodwyn ( good old welsh name) i am not sure about, i think she is. I thought she would have the same nature as Daisy as my other one did but she is a rascal and definately the boss of them all, and so greedy, if the door is left open she is straight to the cats dishes in the kitchen, she is the one who recently found where the cats do their toilet and eats their poo 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🎆
That's a good name is that Blodwyn.

Daisy is mainly white with a few black feathers, she is very timid, slow and like the old lady of the group, I call her Mrs plod, the plymouth rock, Blodwyn ( good old welsh name) i am not sure about, i think she is. I thought she would have the same nature as Daisy as my other one did but she is a rascal and definately the boss of them all, and so greedy, if the door is left open she is straight to the cats dishes in the kitchen, she is the one who recently found where the cats do their toilet and eats their poo 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🎆
Crikey! That's a bit extreme!

Got a picture?:)
Got a picture?:)
IMG_7028.PNG

Back
Top Bottom