MJ's little flock

And I do have a TV and have barely watched any of them (except Morse and Homeland)! 🤔
Better things to do no doubt. ;) Unhappily, being on an island, we went through a stage where I had teens doing mainland stuff but not yet driving so I was forced to wait up till all hours to pick them up from a boat. A lot of this stuff was on pretty late ~ which is how come I've seen so much of it. :lau Now I pick & choose my times & rarely actually watch tv because I have better watching options. I'm sure I'm not the only parent who has tried to stay awake with late night tv. :lol:

Better things to do no doubt. ;) Unhappily, being on an island, we went through a stage where I had teens doing mainland stuff but not yet driving so I was forced to wait up till all hours to pick them up from a boat. A lot of this stuff was on pretty late ~ which is how come I've seen so much of it. :lau Now I pick & choose my times & rarely actually watch tv because I have better watching options. I'm sure I'm not the only parent who has tried to stay awake with late night tv. :lol:
That's what our dad did too! But you know, without the barge.

Notch with Donk and Knock. Myth is sitting. I'll confiscate her eggs in the morning.
P4093132.JPG
P4093134.JPG

Back
Top Bottom