MJ's little flock

Good morning folks :frow

Wow. Lots of TV. I was always a big fan of Morse. I would strongly recommend Homeland - but you have to be strong to cope with it given the true state of the world.
Too close to my real life, so I never got hooked. I'm out of that life now and enjoy no news, and very little TV. I do love the spy thrillers though.
The other thing of note that happened yesterday was I started sketching Cluckerston Hall. Only I did it wrong, so I'll do it again today.
Can't wait to see the sketches. :pop

I liked Morse a lot. Also enjoyed the Sherlock series. I didn't like the guy in Creek to never bothered with the series.
This imo is the best detective series made. I love Sicily anyway.
The series has a charm to it that no other series has managed to capture so well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspector_Montalbano_(TV_series)

I was surprised years a go when a friend recommended the American series Breaking Bad.
There is a reason it ranks so highly but you need a dark sense of humour to fully appreciate it.
I found some clips online. Thanks Shad. Hysterical! :lau I'll keep looking see if I can turn up full episodes.

I've been trying to figure out a design with multiple runs, so the grass can grow in the runs they're not in and then move them from run to run with fresh grass. This is a definite brain teaser.
I've been chewing on that sandwich too.

The other thing of note that happened yesterday was I started sketching Cluckerston Hall. Only I did it wrong, so I'll do it again today.
Great! I think at some point I promised to share my sketches for design of the Chicken Palace. Will try and remember to pull them out from under the heap in my desk and share.

Back
Top Bottom