MJ's little flock

Noooo, on this occasion I just wanted a caption.
I like putting captions or stories to the pictures I post. I look at what the chickens do and anthropomorphism takes over.
I see so much of them it's almost impossible to avoid. Some people are very much against it, particularly if it's some form of study. This is changing slowly in behavioural science. As further studies are done and more is established as probable one can't help believing on the evidence of the science and the observational evidence that we are more similar to the other species than has been previously acknowledged in most societies for thousands of years.
Humans have 'always' ascribed to themselves some special quality unrelated to what a rational person would call intelligence, should someone be smart enough to come up with a sensible definition.
I don't see myself as being any smarter than a chicken. I just have a different skill set and a higher degree of environmental complexity.:confused:
Yes, well.. I talk to all the animals I own. They talk back. Sometimes we even understand each other. :D There are occasions when their skill set definitely makes them smarter than me! :gig

The bare patch on Alice"s back that developed in early December shows no signs of new feather growth. I suspect feather pecking by hen or hens unknown.🤔🧐

We have therefore decided to follow Ivy's stellar fashion example.

IMG20200219160315.jpg

If you look closely you can see the bare patch
IMG20200219160117.jpg

and Tsuki photo bombing for Bob 😁
IMG20200219160228.jpg

The bare patch on Alice"s back that developed in early December shows no signs of new feather growth. I suspect feather pecking by hen or hens unknown.🤔🧐

We have therefore decided to follow Ivy's stellar fashion example.

View attachment 2030091

If you look closely you can see the bare patch
View attachment 2030093

and Tsuki photo bombing for Bob 😁
View attachment 2030099

Love the purple feathers! Poor girl. I hope this works.

Judt look at that brilliant white! Tsuki is looking good as always!

Back
Top Bottom