MJ's little flock

I walked away from the desk to have a Saturday morning cooked breakfast and my tea is in the phoenix teacup to remind me that I must rise up out of yesterday's ashes and keep flying. Instead of one weekend, I'm calling my cooked breakfasts my weekends. That way I get two of them!

IMG20200404093908.jpg

I walked away from the desk to have a Saturday morning cooked breakfast and my tea is in the phoenix teacup to remind me that I must rise up out of yesterday's ashes and keep flying. Instead of one weekend, I'm calling my cooked breakfasts my weekends. That way I get two of them!

View attachment 2074265
Genius! I am going to steal shamelessly from that idea. I have also decided that I am allowed 3 eggs with my breakfast not just my usual 2 'to cope with the intensity'. I don't know exactly why that feels so satisfying (apart from the fact that my ladies gave me delicious eggs of course) but it is!

View attachment 2074265

That looks like very nice cup of tea! :love

Back
Top Bottom