MJ's little flock

I often bemoan not having my Nana's old treadle Singer sewing machine but I am the youngest in the extended family and was never asked. I wonder if one of my cousins took it? 🤔
I'm quite low in the cousinly rankings too, Dad was a younger brother who bought his older brother's share of the family home. I guess the sewing machine was included somehow. Probably Uncle Rick and Aunty Frances didn't want it, so it stayed put. When Dad died a few years ago, I bought my brother's share of the house and so far he's been content to leave the sewing machine as it is.

Great news on Janet. 👍

Peggy's situation is interesting. I cannot see any biological connection between feathers and pancreatic insufficiency.
I read a little more about the pancreas after making that guess and came to realise I was wrong.

Do you think it's caused by genetics Bob? Just bad luck?

I read a little more about the pancreas after making that guess and came to realise I was wrong.

Do you think it's caused by genetics Bob? Just bad luck?
Sadly it is likely genetics. The doctor did not say she had pancreatitis, did he? I don't remember you saying that.

Good evening folks :frow

Great news on Janet, hoping Peggy comes around quickly.
I'm trying to think of how to get Peggy into a routine of eating alone. Of the four chooks, she's the one who's fanatic about eating with the others. Her obsession is so blinding she doesn't even see her own special food bowl. This is how I came to give them all enzymes. I have to try harder to establish a habit of Peggy eating alone.

I'm trying to think of how to get Peggy into a routine of eating alone. Of the four chooks, she's the one who's fanatic about eating with the others. Her obsession is so blinding she doesn't even see her own special food bowl. This is how I came to give them all enzymes. I have to try harder to establish a habit of Peggy eating alone.
Is there a danger in them all eating the enzymes? What enzymes did he give you?

Is there a danger in them all eating the enzymes? What enzymes did he give you?
Assuming the other three have normally functioning pancreas, I'm thinking they'll have too many enzymes in their digestive system. Is that ok for them in the long run?

The prescribed enzyme is called Enzyplex.

Assuming the other three have normally functioning pancreas, I'm thinking they'll have too many enzymes in their digestive system. Is that ok for them in the long run?

The prescribed enzyme is called Enzyplex.
Let me google it and see whats in it.

Back
Top Bottom