MJ's little flock

Broccoli is delish! Have you ever roasted it?
It is a favorite of mine too - but I remain unconvinced on the omelet front. I did try, but I think I would prefer a cheese omelet with a bit of steamed broccoli on the side. I have never roasted it but I roast cauliflower with capers and lemon all the time (I think I am a bit addicted to it).

Peggy's intestines and heart have been pushed out of place inside her torso. By a mass. Mark won't know exactly what the mass is until he sees it. It could be a tumour, it could be an infected uterus. He can't assess her chances without opening her up.

So she's home for the weekend and is delighted!! She's already ripped out a beakful of Mary's feathers and had flappy chest bumps with Janet. Ivy is mildly traumatised.

I'm taking her back for her op on Monday. If Mark finds her case is hopeless, they'll put her to sleep then and there.

The xrays were fascinating. He showed me an xray of healthy intestines and the difference was astounding.

I mentioned Ivy. She's on the turn for another broody stretch. She went into a short trance today and did a broody poop. Now she's tukking and puffing herself up.

View attachment 2409418

Anyway, sorry for dumping all that info.
Oh I am so sorry to hear about Peggy. I am glad you are able to give her a happy weekend at home, and I think having a clear plan of action knowing you are doing everything you can for her will help you, regardless of the outcome.
Very much hoping for the best for Peggy.
:hugs:hugs:hugs

It is a favorite of mine too - but I remain unconvinced on the omelet front. I did try, but I think I would prefer a cheese omelet with a bit of steamed broccoli on the side. I have never roasted it but I roast cauliflower with capers and lemon all the time (I think I am a bit addicted to it).
Yummy!

Peggy's intestines and heart have been pushed out of place inside her torso. By a mass. Mark won't know exactly what the mass is until he sees it. It could be a tumour, it could be an infected uterus. He can't assess her chances without opening her up.

So she's home for the weekend and is delighted!! She's already ripped out a beakful of Mary's feathers and had flappy chest bumps with Janet. Ivy is mildly traumatised.

I'm taking her back for her op on Monday. If Mark finds her case is hopeless, they'll put her to sleep then and there.

The xrays were fascinating. He showed me an xray of healthy intestines and the difference was astounding.

I mentioned Ivy. She's on the turn for another broody stretch. She went into a short trance today and did a broody poop. Now she's tukking and puffing herself up.

View attachment 2409418

Anyway, sorry for dumping all that info.
Thanks for the update. Sounds scary. I guess time will tell. I’ll be praying for a good outcome. :( 🙏🙏🙏

I need to make you an omelet. You would understand then.

Back
Top Bottom