MJ's little flock

Those look like the stoneware version of the ones @Shadrach showed us in terracotta. They look lovely.

Edited: Read ahead can't you? :he
Yes! Once i knew the risks wrt plastics breaking down and galv perishing, I started looking around for the types of water containers Shad uses, thinking the shipping from Spain or the UK was going to be costly. You can imagine my surprise when I found them at the local pottery! It seemed too good to be true so i called them up for a chat which convinced me to go take a look. And they're such good water bottles! I'm so pleased :D

I
Well, my dad didn’t get back to me on which recipe, so I took the one with the latest date. I don’t have the ability to print to PDF on a personal device and I’m too cheap to pay $10 a month for the service I’ll never (rarely) use. So here’s a screenshot. I hope it reads OK. Apparently they are crumpets, not a hybrid. But I remember him talking about them being like halfway between a crumpet snd an english muffin. :confused:
View attachment 2505829
I'll give it a try in winter!

I ordered a tea pet from China a month ago. It has been saying "departed country of origin" for 3 and 1/2 weeks now. 🙁
View attachment 2499754

I know you are going to ask why I didn't get a chicken tea pet. It just seems a bit mean to pour hot tea over a chicken, but a water buffalo would like it.
My tea pet has arrived!
:wee:wee:wee

Dry (unfed)
IMG20210128150628.jpg

Wet (fed)
IMG20210128151542.jpg

View attachment 2505508

View attachment 2505510

The tide was quite low.

View attachment 2505513

We spotted a stumpy lizard. It doesn't look like much in this photo because it was hiding its face from us so we're looking at its tail.

View attachment 2505515

View attachment 2505516

View attachment 2505517

View attachment 2505519

View attachment 2505521

View attachment 2505523

View attachment 2505524
Look at all that lovely fresh air, water and sandy expanse! 😍 No problem social distancing there MJ. 😄

I couldn't work out what to look at in your lizard photo. Would a stumpy lizard be the same as a shingle back?

1611825954062.png

Well, my dad didn’t get back to me on which recipe, so I took the one with the latest date. I don’t have the ability to print to PDF on a personal device and I’m too cheap to pay $10 a month for the service I’ll never (rarely) use. So here’s a screenshot. I hope it reads OK. Apparently they are crumpets, not a hybrid. But I remember him talking about them being like halfway between a crumpet snd an english muffin. :confused:
View attachment 2505829
Thank you micstrachan. 🤗 Bookmarked!

Back
Top Bottom