MJ's little flock

I have three frightened chickens hiding under the bottle brush after being chased by the little boy who lives across the street. He's a little too young to understand he was scaring them.

I'm glad to report they're very good at hiding. It's taken me 15 minutes to find them :gig

I'm sure they'll be ok again soon.

PS Janet is perfectly fine. If anything, she frightened the little boy :lau

I have three frightened chickens hiding under the bottle brush after being chased by the little boy who lives across the street. He's a little too young to understand he was scaring them.

I'm glad to report they're very good at hiding. It's taken me 15 minutes to find them :gig

Oh, NO! He might be little but not too little to start learning it is not kind to frighten animals. Hugs all round. :hugs

I'm going to work his chicken awareness next time I see him :lau Poor kid is in for an MJ learning curve!
I was just going to ask if you had "had a word" with him. 😂
They are never too young to learn chicken awareness. Look how good BYBob's Eve is with his chooks. Good luck! 👍

Back
Top Bottom