MJ's little flock

I can just picture a whole bunch of pigeons shouting “Stacks on!” :D
WHile the hens learn to use it, it has to be locked open, first fully, then half, to build their confidence. That's a very tempting invitation to the pigeons. So I've provided a bowl of pellets up high where the hens can't reach, but the pigeons can. I hope it'll prevent them pigeons from learning how to use the treadle :fl

WHile the hens learn to use it, it has to be locked open, first fully, then half, to build their confidence. That's a very tempting invitation to the pigeons. So I've provided a bowl of pellets up high where the hens can't reach, but the pigeons can. I hope it'll prevent them pigeons from learning how to use the treadle :fl
How are the pigeons getting in the fun run MJ?

How are the pigeons getting in the fun run MJ?
They're not. No, the feeder is for the back porch so when the hens are enjoying their afternoon ramble they can go in there for a snack n sip.

Foolishly, I put down a bowl of food for then and had a pigeon problem within a few days.

They're not. No, the feeder is for the back porch so when the hens are enjoying their afternoon ramble they can go in there for a snack n sip.

Foolishly, I put down a bowl of food for then and had a pigeon problem within a few days.
This following thing seems to work - that is how I found this post.

Here are two stunning baby blankets, handmade by our good friend @Ribh

IMG_2022-03-03-13-14-49-852.jpg

Intricate stitching. Lovely borders.

And the colours are so quiet and soothing 🤗

Back
Top Bottom