MJ's little flock

I think it's great that voting is compulsory.
Me too. Almost everyone gets a say.

I would like to see the voting age lowered to 12. I don't see why young adults should be excluded from their democracy. After all, they're the ones who must live the longest under any policy changes.

We're back from visiting the vet and Peggy has gained 200g of healthy weight!!! in the six months since her last checkup. So her digestion is working very well for someone with a bung liver. The dietary regimen is clearly working well for her :D and Mary is also in tip top condition for her age. So I'm feeling really happy about the way the hens are kept.

:wee

And Dr Mark and his family have a new batch of red hybrid hens, one of whom turned out to be a rooster! They haven't yet made up their mind whether to keep him, but I think they will.

Can you see the fuzzy little red spec on the right?

IMG_2022-05-21-11-42-57-332.jpg

It's a tandem parachute jump. Most weekends they jump and land on the beach. I like watching them float down :)

It's democracy day tomorrow! I'm going to use the polling station at the primary school in the hope of finding a bbq and bric a brac. And hopefully there won't be any malcontents moaning about having a vote :rolleyes:
I voted last night. It was damp but not as wet & cold as today has been.

Me too. Almost everyone gets a say.

I would like to see the voting age lowered to 12. I don't see why young adults should be excluded from their democracy. After all, they're the ones who must live the longest under any policy changes.
Nope. Definitely not. The brain doesn't even mature until you're 25. It's why children make such good soldiers. They don't think.

I voted last night. It was damp but not as wet & cold as today has been.
It's a lovely day in Adelaide and there was no queue at all :eek: amazing. I had a friendly word with the official on the entrance, the one on the list, and the one at the exit, perfect!

No sausage sizzle though.

Back
Top Bottom