MJ's little flock

We didn’t apply for it, we just went ahead and renovated. When I asked DH why we didn’t apply (I wasn’t aware we had to and was also heavily pregnant at the time), his response was that since we were never moving, he figured that after we had shuffled off it would be someone else’s problem. :idunno
I like DH’s way of thinking.

I was over the moon! We also found Nana's old dinner set with lots of pieces missing, but some in perfect condition like the eight little coffee cups and saucers.

The good news is that I should be able to replace the missing pieces because it's a widely-known pattern (and has been reproduced).

View attachment 3276865
These are so pretty! 🤩

We didn’t apply for it, we just went ahead and renovated. When I asked DH why we didn’t apply (I wasn’t aware we had to and was also heavily pregnant at the time), his response was that since we were never moving, he figured that after we had shuffled off it would be someone else’s problem. :idunno
Sorry it took me so long to catch on. I was being rather dense.

I don't think that stops you from seeking approval for further work. Just go ahead and do it. The builder did mine for me.

On top of all the recent health dramas it now seems Mary and Janet have fowl pox.

Unfortunately something has them on edge this morning so I haven't been able to get any good snaps but this one is the best.

IMG_2022-10-02-08-49-06-837.jpg

From reading byc posts it seems there's little to be done about it and it's mostly harmless.

On top of all the recent health dramas it now seems Mary and Janet have fowl pox.

Unfortunately something has them on edge this morning so I haven't been able to get any good snaps but this one is the best.

View attachment 3277699

From reading byc posts it seems there's little to be done about it and it's mostly harmless.
That’s a beautiful picture of Mary! :love

Back
Top Bottom