MJ's little flock

This is the weather in Adelaide at present.

Screenshot_20231210-091530.png

It was worse yesterday. Minor flooding.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-12...or-parts-of-sa-after-hot-dry-friday/103208860

And Mary thought yesterday was the right day to be broody in the laundry basket, which is on the ground and more than a little damp.

On reflection, I should've left her there, she'd have been fine, but at roosting time last night, it didn't seem like a good idea, so I picked her up and put her on the roost.

This is the weather in Adelaide at present.

View attachment 3701892

It was worse yesterday. Minor flooding.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-12...or-parts-of-sa-after-hot-dry-friday/103208860

And Mary thought yesterday was the right day to be broody in the laundry basket, which is on the ground and more than a little damp.

On reflection, I should've left her there, she'd have been fine, but at roosting time last night, it didn't seem like a good idea, so I picked her up and put her on the roost.
You know in the states that purple blue color means snow. We use green for rain. I was disoriented there for a second.

At least it wasn't cotton.

Radar tax
20231208_091723.jpg

You know in the states that purple blue color means snow. We use green for rain. I was disoriented there for a second.

At least it wasn't cotton.

Radar tax
View attachment 3701894
I didn't know that!

In Australia a very dark purple means utterly scorching dry heat. It's beyond red.

Caught up! Loved doing all the puzzles! Even on my phone :) the hardest part is that my finger is bigger than the pieces.
@ManueB do you start with the edges?
Yes, I start with the whole frame.
I do have a lot of trouble moving the pieces around on my phone. I have a small screen. Otherwise once the frame is done I would order the remaining pieces by colour and shape. But I guess i’m also not used to it ! We had a storm last night so I did the hard one in a bit more than half an hour 😂.
Last week, an unexpected package arrived from Mr and Mrs @BY Bob

I thought maybe it was tea for blind tasting? No. Far, far better than tea, it was these little ones!!
It's a really well thought present. So fun and sweet!

Back
Top Bottom