Moderator: need some help re: acct.

mustangsaguaro1

Hatching
12 Years
Dec 31, 2007
Some things changed w/ my work computer and I am unable to access one of my email accounts which had my password on it. I wanted to be able to log in and post today so I created a new account. I would rather keep my old acct w/ username. I didn't see anyway to contact anyone w/ the exception of creating a new acct. My old username was mustangsaguaro. The new one is mustangsaguaro1. I'd like to change my password w/ the mustangsaguaro acct. However, when requesting a new password one must supply the email that they registered w/. Well, that's the email I can't currently access, and hence why I created another account. How can we get this resolved, so I can log into my other account (mustangsaguaro)?

Thanks

Unfortunately, right now I don't have a home PC. That crashed a few months ago. I have a laptop/notebook coming sometime this week. But that won't get up and running for at least another week or so.

I am going to PM you a new password for your old account. Please check your pm under this new account and it will be there shortly.

Jody

Back
Top Bottom