MODERN GAME BANTAM PAIRS AND TRIOS

jm93030

Songster
10 Years
Jun 4, 2009
FOR SALE I HAVE SOME MODERN GAME BANTAMS IN DIFFERENT COLORS AND QUALITY PRICE BASED ON QUALITY OF THE BIRD STARTING AT $10 FOR THE LOWER QUALITY BIRDS

AVAILABLE COLORS ARE
BB RED
BROWN RED
SPLASH
SILVER BLUE
LEMON BLUE
WHITE
BLACK
BLUE

NOT MANY OF EACH COLOR AVAILABLE.....NEED TO MAKE ROOM FOR OTHER PROJECTS

Hello. I bought a pair of Birchen moderns from you last year for $30. You tried to sell me a single mgb for $50 a few weeks ago. I'm really wanting a nice trio, but not wanting to pay $50 per bird and don't think that's a fair price to boot. What do you have available? What's the difference between a $15 modern and a $50 modern??

Birchen is the cheapest of the colors next go brown red....whites,blacks gingers are rare colors plus I was thinking to send you my best birds if you want culls I may have some let me know if you dont care about quality and I may have something for you....ideal poultry sells lot of colors modern game bantams that may be your best option for cheap birds....I always question my self if feeding and caring for the birds since they are babies until they are adults is not worth what you ask for...people just wants cheap or free birds not caring if us breeders have put lot of time feed and care for months I paid 160 dls for my first pair of blacks...from show quality birds.....why should I sell them for 15?

Back
Top Bottom