Montgomery Ward incubator should I buy it? PIC ADDED

I think I will call him in the morning and tell him I want it! I figure I can always order the brinsea but I wll probably never get the chance to buy one of these again. I am excited! Thank you all for your opinion and keep your fingers crossed he hasn't found another buyer.

Sooo I couldn't wait and called him and I am going to pick it up tomorrow!!! I can hardly wait!!!!! To top it off it is only $50!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Are you kidding us....... really.......... your advising the OP to buy a LG over a clearly better incubator. Anway OP yes !!! it is well worth the $$ even if it doesn't work !!!!, parts are very cheap and they just don't make them that well anymore. I mean seriously a redwood incubator made at a time when the whole country was hatching egg's. No Styrofoam incubator on the market including the junky Chinese made LG can hold a candle to anything of this quality, the age of this unit is not an issue at all, nice find, nice piece, buy it now or regret it later.

AL

thumbsup.gif
X2

x3!

Quote:
Fantastic !!!!! Good to hear your getting what you want and at a better deal to boot, great job.

AL

I think it's cool just because it's really cool. If I had the money, I would buy it and try to see if I could work with it.

If having it funciton right off the bat is more of a priority for you, I would keep looking around for something better for your money. But that's just my 2 cents, for what it's worth (I think about 2 cents LOL.... I'll send you my bill).

Back
Top Bottom