MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

We will be there...bringing some chicks and possibly my New Hampshire Red flock. I have 6 hens and two roos. They are laying and fertility has been 100%. My javas are coming and I need the space for them.

Lately it seems I am just cursed with trying to get out to a swap. I've got two brooders full of Leghorns and ISA Browns to sell and this morning She Who Must Be Obeyed tells me we are going to St. Pete on Sunday to visit her grandparents before they head back north for the summer.

Sigh... They're going to be laying before I can move them out!

I am comin
dancegirl2.gif

I have Marans and some Silkie chicks
2uge4p4.gif

A.T. Hagan :

Lately it seems I am just cursed with trying to get out to a swap. I've got two brooders full of Leghorns and ISA Browns to sell and this morning She Who Must Be Obeyed tells me we are going to St. Pete on Sunday to visit her grandparents before they head back north for the summer.

Sigh... They're going to be laying before I can move them out!

Have you set a price for those leghorn pullets yet ?

Where is North Florida are you ?​

Quote:
Have you set a price for those leghorn pullets yet ?

Where is North Florida are you ?

They are four weeks old today and I am asking $4.50 each. Murray McMurray Pearl White Leghorn pullets. I go up fifty cents a week to cover feed/shavings/power.

I'm in the Gainesville area.

I have a game hen and rooster that need a home, $10 for the pair. Don't know actual breed name. I'm not bringing them unless you're interested, so EMAIL ME [email protected]

Silkie and Showgirl chicks in White and black/blue if anyone is interested. Won't bring unless requested.

Back
Top Bottom