MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

OK, I need to know if anyone is interested in the split lavenders. They are young and different colors visually...white, gray, black, blue...but they are definitely carrying the lavender gene. Daddy is a gorgeous lavender cock. I only want to bring as many as you guys would like. They are $15 each.

Any takers???

I will have:

A 3-4 month old pair of peacocks
A Golden Neck D'uccle Cockeral
A pair of WCB Polish
Trio of Millie Flur D'uccle
Young Large Black Cochin Roo
Some yard chickens, game cross(Phoenix ) that need some pasture to run and play, pretty much care free.
Pet Q Cochin bantam pair
Some rabbit feeders and some plastic waterers.....
and who knows what else.

I had a very good day. It was good to see everyone. Missed seeing, Micki, Bill and Vickie. There wasn't a huge turnout but I think most everyone there had a good day. See everyone next month...

Last edited:
My wife and I had a great time and it wasnt that hot til we got back to Georgia. We met several BYC'ers and enjoyed every minute talking with everyone and hope to see yall soon!

I just posted some roosters for sale in the sale section.

IMG_4494LR.jpg

I have splash Silkie & Showgirl roosters about 4 months old. $10 each

IMG_4488LR.jpg

I also have 2 adult Showgirl roosters, a blue and a buff/splash.

I also have this show winning guy who I would love to keep but he hates my husband's favorite rooster and that is def. a problem...
Gainesville3100952LRCW.jpg

Would consider trading him for another white rooster, perhaps younger (so that he wouldn't fight hubby's white rooster).

I also have this guy, $10, 4 toes on each foot:
IMG_4483LR.jpg

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I'm located off of Normandy.

I also have some Silkie and Showgirl chicks if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
It should be SUNDAY OCT 31. . .. Hopefully somebody will chime in and confirm the date.

Are you selling or buying ? ? ?

If you are planning on selling - - what do you think you will be bringing ? ? ?

Yep, next swap is on Halloween.

I have a Silkie hen who lost all her eggs and wants chicks bad. So I would like to pick up some quality Silkie or Showgirl chicks. Need any of the following colors: buff (MAINLY), splash, light blue, lavenders. MAYBE whites.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any or will have any fresh hatchlings on Halloween.

Back
Top Bottom