MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

Quote:
Kathy,
Hi stranger, Haven't heard from you in a long time. I had some problems with the facebook page, but will get it straightened out this week. Alieda

Plus it's too very cold in Dec. and January to have a swap and noone wants to bring chicks in that weather, let alone themselves!

While we are waiting for the swap to resume, let's make a deal:

Father in law has:
Pet quality standard size Cochin Roosters (several colors)
Game/yard roosters. Very pretty, just don't know what they are.
$10 each or make offer.
Could REALLY USE some standard Cochin girls, don't care the color. If a little young, no biggie. If you have any please let me know.

I have:

A trio of Splash Silkies. GORGEOUS roo and two hens. None related. All great quality, except one hen has some pink on toes.
I also have some chicks, Silkies and Showgirls for sale.
I'm looking for more whites and buffs and perhaps blues.

I'm located by Cecil Field on Jacksonville's Westside.

Two of my splashes that are for sale:
Sunshine3100996LRCW.jpg

Nov309ChickensBobby5181bleachLRCW.jpg

Looks like the splash roo may be sold by the end of the day.

I've got a white Silkie Showgirl Rooster, JUST coming of age for sale. Gorgeous, bearded and bowtied. $20

Jacksonville, on the westside, email me as I'm not on here often. [email protected]

I'm going to try to be there. Too soon to know for certain, but I'm going to try.

I'll have Murray McMurray Pearl White leghorn pullet chicks. They'll be exactly a month old by then.

I should have ISA Brown pullet chicks from Townline as well if they make it here safely. They'll be two weeks old.

I'll know better after this weekend if I'm going to be able to make it.

I'll be there. I have two STUNNING black silkie roos to sell. They are split lavenders and I have photos of their SQ Lavender Dad and Solid black mom. If you want some excellent lavender babies, these will give them to you. I want to keep them, but I'm not supposed to have roos where I live and I've run out of room to separate them. Sigh!

I also have a blue silkie female who needs a good 'pet home' She is healthy and pretty but lays 'jelly eggs' (just a membrane not a shell) so I can't use her for breeding. She is sweet and fluffy, and needs someone to love her.

See you all there.

Back
Top Bottom