Most Scenic Poultry Photo!! CONTEST CLOSED

Hi kimfeatherfriends123, I would like to know if you sell any of your chickens? I am from Newburgh, and wanting to add to a shrinking flock.

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to know if you sell any of your chickens? I am from Newburgh, and wanting to add to a shrinking flock.

Were you talking to me?
welcome-byc.gif

Yes, if you are kimfeatherfriends123. I was looking for someone close, to buy a few chickens. Your pictures of your birds are great. If you are not selling any, can you tell me where I might find a good breeder? Thank you.

Yes, if you are kimfeatherfriends123. I was looking for someone close, to buy a few chickens. Your pictures of your birds are great. If you are not selling any, can you tell me where I might find a good breeder? Thank you.

Well we have hatching eggs, but no full grown chickens for sale. Our hatching eggs are frizzle, and frizzle flat feathered. But i'm not kimfeatherfriends123

Last edited:
I've heard my mom's rooscrow as early as 3 am. It could be possible they were reacting to light from a passing car or the neighbors were running their dogs after fox or coon
D.gif

I have decided that roosters, contrary to what we have been told, cannot tell time, and I know mine came with snooze alarm...

Ok guys. If you could, can you let more people know about the contest. we want as many people to know as possible for better competition and the better the compititio the better theprizes. By the way, if anybody knows of any great prizs let me know.

Name: Sgt. Schultz
Breed: Bourbon Red Turkey
Personality: Very dignifies, likes to follow me around, strutting.
Photo desc: Showing off his new tail feathers.
1041981902850_ORIG.jpg

Name: Nellie
Breed: Buff Orpington
Personality: Active and agile, sweet and docile.
Photo desc: Nellie is exploring the trees in this picture and loves to walk across the branches!

Name: Penny
Personality: Sweet and a love bug (she's half blind), loving and a mama's girl!
Photo desc: She is sitting in the snow on a sunny winter day, waiting to be picked up and held.

Names: Goldie, Mr. Man, Bones and Buttercup.
Ages: 4 months old
Personality: Friendly - followed me in the house one day, just because.
What they are doing: Couldn't stay in the house, so decided to perch on the drawbar of the wagon that was parked in the driveway. Right outside the sliding glass window.

Back
Top Bottom