Mothers Day hatch *hatching updates*

yay ! everybody!!!
big_smile.png

I have 13 this morning that's 50% hatch so far . . . much better than last time. I had one of F's die after zipping, I wish I had stayed up it was really big egg and it just looks like it got turned the wrong way. So 3 of the 17 F's still haven't pipped and not one of the Ch's
hmm.png
I hope I have some late surprises. Post some pics girls, i especially want to see your golf ball andora!

I'm still waiting. Saturday was day 21 but nothing, I candled to be sure we were ok, and there is movement but some of them appear to have extra room in there. I think maybe my temp was a little low so they are developing slower. I hope to have some pips today.
fl.gif

Michelle

Quote:
you are brave, I want ot candle mine that haven't hatched but I am afraid to let the humidity out . . . but I realy want too . . . will keep my fingers crossed for you!

today is day 21 for me too, but no pips or anything from my aurcana eggs. am a little worried. but when do you think i should really be concerned?

I just went to see if there was any eggs in the coop. I found 2, one freshly laid by my Red Sexlink hen and the other one laid by my Ameraucana hen. While I was grabbing the green egg from under Coal (one of my broodies 'cause Blueberry always lays on the nest that Coals sitting on even though there is like 5 other nests to choose from)!!!! I heard a peep over all the clucking and squawking that all the chickens were making!!!! I quickly looked under Chili and heard some more peeping and some scratching from one of the BSL eggs and one of the RIR eggs was a rocking and a rolling!!!!
gig.gif

It's day 19 for me right now so I'm thinking that I'm going to have a chick or 2 hatched by tommorrow afternoon or something like that.

I can't wait!!!!

Back
Top Bottom