Mothers

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
roll.png
How does a 47 year old daughter tell her mother to mind her own business??? And stop opening her mail??? I changed my address but some stuff is still going there for whatever reason.....

There is no nice way to do it. She will just have to be mad and get over it. My son and his wife just moved out after staying with us for a few months. We still get some of their mail. I would never even dream of opening it. People that do nosey or rude things are responsible for their own misery when people tell them to knock it off.

I still get an occasional piece of mail for one of my kids, but I would never dream of opening it!! I think you're just gonna have to bite the bullet and tell her flat out to stop.

I would probably mention around her that I would NEVER open a letter that wasn't addressed to me-- that it's illegal to boot-- and then act like I didn't know she'd been opening my mail when she got offended.

Yeah, not the best way to do it, but what I'd do
wink.png

Quote:
I like how you think!

my grandma was this way. shed go through my things on a daily basis until i left a note just for her......
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom