Mottled bantam Cochin eggs

WestKnollAmy

The Crazy Chicken Lady
Apr 22, 2008
upstate SC
These gorgeous Mottled bantam Cochins are real eye candy for the yard or a big plus for anyone's breeding pen. I seldom offer eggs from my fantastic pen of Mottleds but have been hatching so many out that I need to stop and will now share eggs with the public. I offer up 5+ eggs and will send all up to the time to tape the box up.

I have had great fertility from this pen, have hatched at 99% for the past few months and will set a few I sell to ensure viability. I set some last night and will set the ones in the following days.
I wrap eggs in bubble wrap, layer the inside of a Priority box with bubble wrap and try to do my best to get you eggs in a safe manner but there are no guarantees after the box leaves my hands.

PayPal is expected at the end of this auction. If you do not have PayPal please do not bid. Contact me privately to work out other arrangements. My PayPal is [email protected]

Thank you for looking and happy bidding!

9332_rascal_n_cleo_7-11.jpg

9332_cleo_n_motty_7-11.jpg

9332_lost_my_head_over_green.jpg

9332_new_mot.jpg

9332_flock_1-11.jpg

Some this past summer kids.

9332_mot_boys_n_girls.jpg

9332_cochin_type_good.jpg

9332_cochin_type_fair.jpg

Beautiful birds! They all look so happy and healthy!
Good luck on the auction
smile.png
Anyone would be lucky to have great looking birds like this!

Thank you.
They are such sweet pets, too. Always happy when I sit in their pen with them and give them treats. They climb in my lap and enjoy being petted.
Pretty is as pretty does and these have it all. I feel fortunate to own them.

Back
Top Bottom