Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your support. :hugs  I truly know they are in a better place. Throughout all this pain, God has shown me to embrace death as well as lean on Him and HIS strength rather than people or myself. HE is steadfast and never changes even when people and circumstances change. His plan is good since He is good. It may not make sense, but we don't see the big picture like he does.
I am glad you have found a way to make peace with it :)

:thumbsup
Thank you for your support. :hugs  I truly know they are in a better place. Throughout all this pain, God has shown me to embrace death as well as lean on Him and HIS strength rather than people or myself. HE is steadfast and never changes even when people and circumstances change. His plan is good since He is good. It may not make sense, but we don't see the big picture like he does.

Another very good friend of ours died of a heart attack. That makes 4 friends and 1 family member to all die this summer. My heart is so heavy and we are all so tired of death.
hit.gif

I am sorry .. Your blog thread and your thoughts have been an inspiration.. I love the positive messages you send and encourage. Please know that we are all praying for your heart to be less heavy.. God will carry you through.. I am so so very sorry....

One of my friends told me this when I lost my son...

"Life is like a quilt that God is creating.. when we look upwards we see the underside with the loose strings and the crooked fabric.. It just does not make a whole lot of sense to us. We don't always understand why things occur.. even terrible painful things...

When we arrive at His side we will see what He is creating and look down at this creation from above... and know"

we love ya...

I am sorry .. Your blog thread and your thoughts have been an inspiration.. I love the positive messages you send and encourage.    Please know that we are all praying for your heart to be less heavy.. God will carry you through..   I am so so very sorry.... 

"Life is like a quilt that God is creating.. when we look upwards we see the underside with the loose strings and the crooked fabric.. It just does not make a whole lot of sense to us.  We don't always understand why things occur.. even terrible painful things... 

When we arrive at His side we will see what He is creating and look down at this creation from above...   and know"

we love ya... 

That's so sad you lost your son

I am sorry .. Your blog thread and your thoughts have been an inspiration.. I love the positive messages you send and encourage. Please know that we are all praying for your heart to be less heavy.. God will carry you through.. I am so so very sorry....

"Life is like a quilt that God is creating.. when we look upwards we see the underside with the loose strings and the crooked fabric.. It just does not make a whole lot of sense to us. We don't always understand why things occur.. even terrible painful things...

When we arrive at His side we will see what He is creating and look down at this creation from above... and know"

we love ya...

This brought tears to my eyes.
hit.gif
Thank you so much!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom