Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

Monday....
And Friday brings the anniversary of the death of Peep.

I think i like this monday alot more than I'm gonna like this friday. :(

Where's all the chatters at?!:p Jk, HELLOOOO! It's safe to say I've been gone for much longer than I should have, but I'm back now (at least for a bit). And I'm pretty excited, because tonight my family is packing up and we are bringing some chickens to the Ohio National Poultry Show! It should be fun!!! Anyways, hope everyone is doing well! :)

Where's all the chatters at?!:p Jk, HELLOOOO! It's safe to say I've been gone for much longer than I should have, but I'm back now (at least for a bit). And I'm pretty excited, because tonight my family is packing up and we are bringing some chickens to the Ohio National Poultry Show! It should be fun!!! Anyways, hope everyone is doing well! :)

Hi! :frowThat sounds fun! :D

HENNY!!!!! It's been so long!!!! :hugs :D
That is SO COOL!!! I might be getting a few purebred cochin banties here pretty soon... I'm applying for an SAE grant through the FFA Club at school, and if they accept me I basically get free money to go buy a few chickens. :th I'm super excited about it.

Back
Top Bottom