Moving to Fort Campbell Area

Hi! Welcome to BYC! Happy to have you here!

First of all, thanks for you and your family's service!!! :love I know what you mean about bases. I only had to live on one base, in Keflavik, and we could have our cats, but they couldn't be outside unless they were on a leash. :lau Ever walked a cat on a leash? They walk you! :gig

So happy to hear you will be able to get your own place at the next stop and can have chickens! Congrats on retirement, in advance!!! :ya

Hi! Welcome to BYC! Happy to have you here!

First of all, thanks for you and your family's service!!! :love I know what you mean about bases. I only had to live on one base, in Keflavik, and we could have our cats, but they couldn't be outside unless they were on a leash. :lau Ever walked a cat on a leash? They walk you! :gig

So happy to hear you will be able to get your own place at the next stop and can have chickens! Congrats on retirement, in advance!!! :ya
Haha I would like to see someone try to walk a cat on a leash. Here we are only allowed two dogs or two cats or combo...I have 3 dogs and a bearded dragon and all her bugs I farm lol.
I am so excited to move and have our own bit of space and finally try out this hobby.

Back
Top Bottom