Mrs. AK Birdbrain did your georgia giant hatch yet?

if those bunnies were mine i would eat every one of them
droolin.gif

but they're pet bunnies. i wouldn't eat someone else's pet. they're cute though. LOVE THE DUCLKING SO CUTE!

Quote:
I am perfectly willing to room and board anyone that is willing to come up this summer and help me with the chickens and bunnies and turkeys and ducks and chukars and pheasants and quail for free.
big_smile.png
Any takers? LOL!

Those fawn FGs are CUTE!!!!
smile.png

KattyKF ~ actually, the breeders are pets, but I have been told not to get attached to the babies...
sad.png

Niki, isn't Thor a grand bunny?
smile.png
Almost as big as the world record!!

Last edited:
Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

I am perfectly willing to room and board anyone that is willing to come up this summer and help me with the chickens and bunnies and turkeys and ducks and chukars and pheasants and quail for free.
big_smile.png
Any takers? LOL!

Hmmm I'd love to see Alaska.... Do you have highspeed internet access? I telecommute, could do it from anywhere and could help in between the few meetings as my work is very flexible as long as I get it done.
smile.png

Quote:
Hmmm I'd love to see Alaska.... Do you have highspeed internet access? I telecommute, could do it from anywhere and could help in between the few meetings as my work is very flexible as long as I get it done.
smile.png

lau.gif
I DO!!!!
lau.gif

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Quote:
smile.png

lau.gif
I DO!!!!
lau.gif

lau.gif
heheheee cool... we'll talk once your snow is gone LOL I'm scared of snow
hide.gif

Nancy

Quote:
lau.gif
I DO!!!!
lau.gif

lau.gif
hide.gif

Nancy

lol.png
Chicken!!!!!
We have snow til the end of May, and it starts up again late September/early October. (It sucks, but I don't mind).

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Quote:
big_smile.png
Any takers? LOL!
I'll bite as long as you're able to ship up all my critters as well haah cuz no one here will babysit em while im gone haha
lau.gif

Those fawn FGs are CUTE!!!!
smile.png

KattyKF ~ actually, the breeders are pets, but I have been told not to get attached to the babies...
sad.png

Niki, isn't Thor a grand bunny?
smile.png
Almost as big as the world record!!

yes, YES he is
love.gif
I should just get a FG from my friend down the road nice BIG lawn ornament
big_smile.png
I'll name him TINY LOL

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Quote:
lau.gif
hide.gif

Nancy

lol.png
Chicken!!!!!
We have snow til the end of May, and it starts up again late September/early October. (It sucks, but I don't mind).​

Bok Bok Bok
D.gif

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Quote:
lau.gif
hide.gif

Nancy

lol.png
Chicken!!!!!
We have snow til the end of May, and it starts up again late September/early October. (It sucks, but I don't mind).​

wow! you guys have snow on the ground for longer! here in the West Alaska coast our snow will be gone by the beginning of may and it'll start again end of october!

Quote:
Maybe that's how it will be this year.
wink.png
I just know that winter seems to last FOREVER!!
Though the buds are starting to pop out on the trees, and the backyard is turning into a swamp. I have to wash more eggs now, too, because of dirty feet.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom