Multiple baby crows found

potato13618

In the Brooder
May 28, 2017
Im sorry that this is posted in the wrong section, i just cant find any section for crows. There is a nest of crows in my neighborhood, and yesterday i saw a baby crow on the ground. I looked up what to do, and it said to leave it where it is, and that's what i did. But today i found 2 more birds, and there was 1 that couldn't even walk. I brought a container and put them in it, and left it in the same spot just in case the parents would find it. Well, it's getting closer to night now here and there are cats that roam around the neighborhood.What should i do? Thank you for your time.

Im sorry that this is posted in the wrong section, i just cant find any section for crows. There is a nest of crows in my neighborhood, and yesterday i saw a baby crow on the ground. I looked up what to do, and it said to leave it where it is, and that's what i did. But today i found 2 more birds, and there was 1 that couldn't even walk. I brought a container and put them in it, and left it in the same spot just in case the parents would find it. Well, it's getting closer to night now here and there are cats that roam around the neighborhood.What should i do? Thank you for your time.
@Tenrec ? can you give somme advice?:D

Attachments

• 20170528_185412.jpg
    20170528_185412.jpg
    513.9 KB · Views: 23
and :welcome. Did you read the Gruenwald crow care link?

Also you should prob go to the "Please Help, I found a baby pigeon' thread which is just after yours in this section and watch the video on and feeding baby pigeons. the main difference between pigeon and crow feeding is that pigeons are vegetarians and crows are omnivores.

and :welcome. Did you read the Gruenwald crow care link?

Also you should prob go to the "Please Help, I found a baby pigeon' thread which is just after yours in this section and watch the video on and feeding baby pigeons. the main difference between pigeon and crow feeding is that pigeons are vegetarians and crows are omnivores.
Yes, i did see the link, and it was quite helpful. I'll check out the video. When i first saw the babies, i saw the parents, but i couldnt see the nest, so i just left the container in the same spot, but now i cant see them.

Can't see the parents now? I think you will have to use your best judgement. I 'tagged' Tenrec so she should respond to you when she can. She has a lot of knowledge on wild birds. These babies look big enough you could have a chance to raise them but i'm not real confident about advising you.

Back
Top Bottom