Multiple unidentified chickens

OK OK!

I understand that now, everyone is telling me that.
Uhh, ok. But from what I've seen most do????
Your fine. I wasn't trying to push you down, just pointing something out. Most do what? Have feathered legs? Well, I'm just saying, it's most likely a Maran, because the legs are white, not yellow, like a BR, or something. It also makes a difference where you are located. Again, sorry to discourage! We are all learning, even me! :)

Your fine. I wasn't trying to push you down, just pointing something out. Most do what? Have feathered legs? Well, I'm just saying, it's most likely a Maran, because the legs are white, not yellow, like a BR, or something. It also makes a difference where you are located. Again, sorry to discourage! We are all learning, even me! :)
Yes.
Also, Not trying to argue, but I have a BR(she IS a BR, I know for sure, my friend hatched her and she has a flock of pure BR's) that has whiteish let's, so just a thought.

View attachment 1242917
This black and white hen, she has 5 toes, came from Tractor Supply
View attachment 1242920
This rooster came with my new coop and I forgot his breed, he was a show chicken for 4HView attachment 1242931
I have two of these hens, my rooster pictured below is the same breed but I don’t know what breed haha!
View attachment 1242921

This orange hen and this rooster came with a new coop too, show birds but no idea what breed.

Thanks in advance!
#1 is a barred rock or cuckoo marans (the fifth toe is actually a spur).
#2 is a cuckoo marans
#3 is speckled sussex
#4 is a speckled sussex rooster and what looks like a buff orpington hen. Does the hen have feathered feet?

View attachment 1242917
This black and white hen, she has 5 toes, came from Tractor Supply
View attachment 1242920
This rooster came with my new coop and I forgot his breed, he was a show chicken for 4HView attachment 1242931
I have two of these hens, my rooster pictured below is the same breed but I don’t know what breed haha!
View attachment 1242921

This orange hen and this rooster came with a new coop too, show birds but no idea what breed.

Thanks in advance!
1 and 2 are barred rocks, of hatchery quality. I am wondering what you mean by five toes. 3 is speckled Sussex. The rooster below is the same breed. The orange hen is a buff Orpington.

Back
Top Bottom