Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Benjamin loves his mama so so much...
Great pics but this one is beyond adorable! it shows how nurturing ducks can truly be.
love.gif

Thanks y`all! I`m really glad you share my love for ducks (for me especially Muscovy`s)...
Here in the Netherlands sometimes i feel like i`m the only person who loves ducks. Although my chickenfrends do love my ducks aswell, just don`t have the space to keep them.

View more pics...

Thanks y`all! I`m really glad you share my love for ducks (for me especially Muscovy`s)...
Here in the Netherlands sometimes i feel like i`m the only person who loves ducks. Although my chickenfrends do love my ducks aswell, just don`t have the space to keep them.

View more pics...

What a beautiful place for your Scovy's and that ducklings just makes me want to squeeze it. They grow up so fast..

Got a pic of Henry yesterday and his one sis Suzie, they will be 5 months next week

I just love the faces on the ducks they just look so feminine to me. once henry finishes all his changes he'll look just like my other 2 drakes I am thinking. All have white heads except my old drake his is blk.

What a beautiful place for your Scovy's and that ducklings just makes me want to squeeze it. They grow up so fast..

I SOOOOO know what you mean...
smile.png

They are so lovely when they are young.
Your little Suzie looks like two drups of water like my Janneke...

I look a little closer now and they are note quit the same, but almost...:)

I just want to share some pics of my newest hatchlings.
Mother is a black barred, father is a pied lavender barred. First year parents for both!
10 gorgeous barred ducklings. Looks like some black, some lavender, a few blues, and possibly a few silvers!
They are 3 weeks old today.
Pics are of them as new hatchlings, less than a day old. Picture on bottom is them now (taken Monday)

Back
Top Bottom